Finally an AMAZINGLY unbiased approach to sexism in the video game industry.
Favorite quote: “Now gamers are dealing with a new army of critics. Gender activists and, I don’t know, hipsters with degrees in cultural studies…”
Me after every game of league of legends…
Never gonna get outta gold…
"Illustrator’s ‘Spider-Woman #1’ cover features heroine in overtly sexual pose, critics say"
- I really don’t see what the big deal is. We are talking about an OPTIONAL variant cover done by an artist that specializes in erotic work
- Even if the erotic art isn’t excessive as far as spider-man/woman poses go and this is not Milo Manara’s first Marvel cover.
- Both Spider-Man and Spider-Woman have been in this specific pose many times.
- If it’s supposed to appeal to women then it can’t appeal to men? Again, it’s a variant.
- One of Spider-Woman powers is that she exudes sex pheromones. Please tell me how you represent that with a drawing.
Also… Whats with that leg in the last pic? haha
I think I’ll look classy today.
Don’t put many pics of myself on here… be gentle, internets.
Only thing that makes Marvel better? Marvel mixed with Arrested Development.
OH OH!!! AVENGED DEVELOPMENT!
Whenever I need another reason to love being Norwegian I just pop on these lovely ladies.